photo email.png photo facebook.png photo instagram.png photo pinterest.png photo twitter.png photo medsocialtube.png

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall Challenge is here!!!



We will get fit for the Holidays, instead of after the holidays. I used to be guilty of this too... wait until January 1st to have my new years' resolution be something like: "to get fit" or "to lose weight". Well... let me just say that there is no better time than right now. If no medical problems are stopping you from exercising, then why wait?

Starting October 1st gives you 3 full months (some workouts are only 1 or 2 months long) to lose weight or get toned, so when 2015 comes, it's going to be a new year and a new you. I enjoy doing something good for my health and my body. I want to help others jump-start their new lifestyle. So if you're not sure and you'd like to come over to our Team Torres fit club and try 1 day of Insanity, Focus T25, PiYo, 21 day fix or P90X3 let me know and we can make it happen.

Even if you just want to start jogging, or going to the gym, I'd like you to be in my private accountability and support group on Facebook so we can encourage you, keep track of your progress and check in daily.

I hope y'all have a great weekend! Happy Monday! (If you're new to my blog, it's always Monday here. So start working towards your goal today!)








No comments:

Post a Comment